CONNECTING TO MY INNER GENIUS

Very Happy day to all of you!



Further to my preceding announcement of reaching the highest level of thinking skill in accordance to the Bloom Taxonomy’s Model where you have witnessed how I unleashed my potentials to create contexts in the forms of articles, eBooks,facilitated more than 10 self-developed training programs ranging from 1-4 days and conducted book reviews for both local & international authors.

My labor of love spent in these field has been slowly & steadily rewarded.Thanks must be given to those who have directly and indirectly shaped me to such a level of success. Of course, this success belongs to all of us and I am just a vessel. 

In this connection, I must confess that I make all the above things possible as a consequence of  my ability to tap into my inner genius whom everyone has, as claimed by Mr. Albert Einstein.



The million dollars’ question now is how to have access to this higher mental faculty.

The good news is that it is a learnable skill. To attain such a result, we need to constantly make use of our imagination and intuition, as much as possible to reach out to our imagined goals/ results. Our judgment will improve over times, just like mastery of any skill. Hence, we must not only plan, but dream as well to achieve the impossible. To do so, we must be able to see the invisible through our minds in line with the saying that we must create at least twice. One is in the mind, followed by massive actions to materialize it.

I must say that I am a living testimonial of achieving such miracles in life which I thought impossible at one time. However, I dare to follow my intuition to go ahead and prepare to face whatever consequences.  Perhaps I have no other better alternative, but to go ahead.  I have relied so much of my intuition and developed my mindset to be so comfortable in unknown territory. Hence, I became so dumb by replacing my fear with faith as I managed to overcome many barriers along my 50 over years ups & downs journey.

Unknowingly, many times I have turned these challenges into opportunities. My proven track records of becoming chess Champion and represented my school for the MPPP chess competition under age 12, Completed my 1st Accounting Degree with local University, managed to lead a new small aviation set up to be listed on KLSE which many people thought not possible at that time, turn around the company after it was badly hit by the Asian Financial Crisis and many other subsequent breakthroughs till today. I must say that I am able to visualize my success much earlier at my entry point. My faith grows in proportionate to the success I attained. My desire fuel me to take up much greater challenge to stay alive.

I desire to attain much greater height of success despite many challenges such as when I have taken up new commitments of fulfilling my children’s dreams. After I have fulfilled my eldest son dreams, I continue to undertake a heavy commitment of admitting my youngest daughter into private medical university, besides financing my second eldest son in private university under partial scholarship.

My inner genius keeps going strong and explore means for me to fulfill this dream with ease. It fueled me to create more impactful content for my training courses in addition of using my gifted talents to help more people to unleash their potentials especially during this uncertain, volatile, complex and ambiguous world.

For this intended purpose, I write to kick start with like-minded people to form a master mind group. If you are keen and seriously committed, I encouraged you to email me at jamesoh2003@yahoo.co.uk with your backgrounds and I shall limit the group to maximum of 15, based on first come, first serve basis.

Cheers and look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks

James Oh


Group CEO & Founder
Lift You Up 




Comments